Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Eva!

Minnie Mouse Birthday Party

Eva turned 2 last week and she wanted a Minnie Mouse Party.  She asked if her friends could come and I said of course.  If you can name any of your friends I will invite them.  After a long pause, all she could come up with is, "I want my friends to come!"  So with that I decorated and we had a family party.  She was so excited!  She had been helping me make everything for about 2 weeks.  She is a great helper.  I was going to do her party on her actual birthday but Sampson wanted to be there so we waited until after his test on Monday.  We ate Eva's favorite food, mini "corny" dogs and anything with sugar! 


2 Years Old

Eva loves taking pictures.  She is so good at following directions and expressing her opinion....it's almost too good :) She loved dressing up in her fluffy skirt.  She couldn't get over how fluffy it was!  I was trying to get a natural smile out of her so I would tell her to show me a mad face, a sad face, and then a scared face as I roared at her.  Right after the scared face she always got excited and smile so big because she thought I was so funny trying to be scary (Eva doesn't get scared of anything).  Of course at the end of taking pictures she wanted me to take pictures of her dancing and turning.  Eva is a beautiful dancer and loves doing "mommy's moves" which with her interpretation is quite amazing at her age.  She is always saying, "mommy watch this pirouette", "watch this leap", "watch this passe" "watch my floor work".  She LOVES to Dance! 


Phoenix & Eva

Eva is always so happy and she loves being with Phoenix.  They play so well together.  She also loves to bug Phoenix.  If Phoenix ever falls asleep during the day she is always a little grumpy when she wakes up and Eva takes full advantage of this.  Eva will go up to her pet her head and say, "Ohhhh, she's cute".  This makes Phoenix so mad which makes Eva do it even more!  I love Eva and I am so grateful to have her sweet spirit in our family!

1 comment:

Taryn & Brian Elmer said...

Aww! Happy Birthday Eva! Your girls are so gorgeous! Just like their Mom! love you Britt!