Fall
My girls are so AWESOME!! Because no matter where I drag them (photo shoots, volleyball games, freezing cold football games, church activities, visiting teaching, continuous dance projects, long car rides, many airplane rides, and endless errands) they find a way to be happy and love life. I am not saying that my kids don't whine, cry, and throw fits...but I take them everywhere I go and they make the most of it. I love that about them!
This Fall has been crazy with running my own dance studio, planning a community Christmas even, taking pictures, and being a wife and mom! Life is a lot of work, but it is all worth it. I have been so blessed to get to teach over 60 amazing girls. I have learned so much from them and I love their positive outlook on the world. And there is nothing better than seeing improvement after weeks of hard work and practice. It brings a smile to my face.
Bone Pajamas
These are my favorite pajamas on my girls! The best part is seeing how excited Eva gets when it's all dark and her bones are glowing. I took these pictures in between doing photo shoots up by Sampson's school. The girls love doing everything and Eva is always wanting to do what her big sister is doing.
My girls are so AWESOME!! Because no matter where I drag them (photo shoots, volleyball games, freezing cold football games, church activities, visiting teaching, continuous dance projects, long car rides, many airplane rides, and endless errands) they find a way to be happy and love life. I am not saying that my kids don't whine, cry, and throw fits...but I take them everywhere I go and they make the most of it. I love that about them!
This Fall has been crazy with running my own dance studio, planning a community Christmas even, taking pictures, and being a wife and mom! Life is a lot of work, but it is all worth it. I have been so blessed to get to teach over 60 amazing girls. I have learned so much from them and I love their positive outlook on the world. And there is nothing better than seeing improvement after weeks of hard work and practice. It brings a smile to my face.
Bone Pajamas
These are my favorite pajamas on my girls! The best part is seeing how excited Eva gets when it's all dark and her bones are glowing. I took these pictures in between doing photo shoots up by Sampson's school. The girls love doing everything and Eva is always wanting to do what her big sister is doing.
Halloween
For Halloween I was expecting the girls to ask to be ballerinas or princesses, but not my girls. Phoenix wanted to be The Oncler from the movie The Lorax. And of course, Eva was not to be left out and wanted to be the Lorax. Well it just so happens that after hour of searching the internet and Halloween stores I discovered that they don't make either of those costumes. So I had to make the costumes that don't have actual patterns. I crocheted Eva's Lorax hat and after many hours of sewing (I always forget how frustrating sewing can be sometimes) I finally got Phoenix's coat done! It is not perfect, but I am proud I finished it. We bought her a hat, cane, and blue sunglasses and I made her a Thneed. If you have seen the movie, her costume was exactly like the Oncler. When we got to the Fall Festival at Sampson's school, the adults all thought I had dresses Phoenix up as a pimp...come on people would I really dress my 3 year old girl up as a pimp! hahahaha it did make me laugh and then we had to explain to everyone who she was. At the ward trunk-or-treat, the girls loved the idea of getting candy from everyone and just wanted to keep going around and around. Eva was so cute!
Witches Tea Party
Last year I was fortunate enough to attend one of the funnest parties I have ever been to. One of my friends in the ward holds and annual Witches Tea Party at her house. She goes all out and transforms her entire house. It's amazing. Last year I went all out for a scary witch: green paint, nose, and wart. Even though I won the award for scariest witch, I was a little embarrassed when I saw everyone dressed as cute witches. So this year I was dressing up cute!
TEXAS
I ended up having to fly to Texas early because I got sick and Sampson had a test, which means that I would get no help with taking care of the kids while I get better. So I ended up being in Texas for two weeks! Derek is the cutest little baby!! It was fun taking pictures of him....long but fun! Houston made the bed, floor, and back drop. She is amazing!
Galveston
The girls love driving down to Galveston to see Humo and Nate Dogg. I want to live close to the beach so bad! Kenny took these amazing pictures...he is so talented, especially for putting up with all the family drama that comes with taking pictures :)
I ended up having to fly to Texas early because I got sick and Sampson had a test, which means that I would get no help with taking care of the kids while I get better. So I ended up being in Texas for two weeks! Derek is the cutest little baby!! It was fun taking pictures of him....long but fun! Houston made the bed, floor, and back drop. She is amazing!
Galveston
The girls love driving down to Galveston to see Humo and Nate Dogg. I want to live close to the beach so bad! Kenny took these amazing pictures...he is so talented, especially for putting up with all the family drama that comes with taking pictures :)
I love this dress on Phoenix. She always says, "My dress is so fluffy!"






1 comment:
I love reading your updates! My kids would be SO jealous of the onceler and lorax costumes you made! Your girls are beautiful and I love the beach pictures!
Post a Comment