Happy Birthday
I can't believe my little girl is already one. She is growing up so
fast! We are waiting to celebrate her birthday until we get down in Texas. I made her a cake, a crown, and wooden blocks with her name on them for her pictures. The cake didn't turn out quite right but the girls sure did love eating it :) Eva is such a sweet heart. She has been the most laid back and easy going baby. She is
really starting to figure out how to bug Phoenix though. I love
watching her try to sit on Phoenix's tummy or try sit as close as
possible to Phoenix on the Dora couch. She took her first steps at 9
months and hasn't stopped moving since! Her favorite thing to do right
now is to go down the slide. The only problem is that it isn't enough
to just slide down the slide, she has to find the biggest object she
possibly can and carry it with her. She is so funny. She loves saying
hi to everyone and everything. Even though she is small, she eats
everything in sight! She has turned into our little explorer baby. She
climbs on and in everything. Phoenix was never like that, but she has
started now. So now I have two children climbing and getting into
everything...so lovely :) I am so grateful for my little girls. They
mean everything to me!






1 comment:
They are so beautiful!! Happy Birthday Eva!! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment