Christmas Break
It was nice to get the first semester of Medical
School behind us and have Sampson back with our family over Christmas.
Now we just have to get through 3 more semesters before rotations! The
girls and I are keeping busy as Sampson is putting in the long hours
for Medical School. Between starting a Dance
Studio, selling Perfectly Posh, and doing photography life has
been crazy! But I have to admit that I am loving being here in Tennessee
and there is never a dull moment with Phoenix and Eva running around.
 |
| Christmas Pictures with the girls |
 |
| Christmas in Texas |
 |
| Hanging out at the Farm for New Years |
Before Christmas Break
 |
| My staged "desperately need to be pampered" picture...I won!!! haha |
 |
| Trip to the Lake |
1 comment:
Your girls are so stinkin cute!!!
Post a Comment