Christmas and New Year's
We spent Christmas in Texas and New Year's in Tennessee. Phoenix loved going to Brooke's birthday party and watching her tear apart her cake. She especially loved trying to steal the Dora bike she gave Brooke for her birthday. Opening presents on Christmas was definitely more about the wrapping paper and the boxes for Phoenix, but she definitely enjoyed watching grandma ride her sweet new dirt bike. Her favorite thing to do at grandma and grandpa's is to push her shopping cart and play in the playhouse! In Tennessee, BB and Jefe had planned an amazing trip to an indoor water park. Phoenix was not scared of the baby pool. Phoenix went down the slide with Emma, played in the swings, and watched daddy surf on the standing wave. Phoenix loved to crawl straight into the baby pool with her mouth wide open. She would go so deep that she would start to choke on the water, but would not stop unless I picked her up. The kid knows no fear. Phoenix loved seeing Jonathan and William and watching them walk all over. We had a great Christmas and we loved being with all of our family, but we some how didn't take very many pictures so I decided to take my own pictures in some of the clothes Phoenix got for Christmas.






3 comments:
I love the pictures you took of her! What kind of camera do you have?
OOhhhhh what a sweet baby gurrl! I love these pictures. My favorites are the one in the swimsuit, the first one in the ballerina outfit (where she is looking up) and the bottom two-the one in the jacket (I think that's what she is wearing) and the one in the basket. The basket one is totally baby model. We had so much fun with you guys!
seriously, a gorgeous baby!
Post a Comment