Phoenix's First Snowman
I needed to get my Chick-fil-a fix which meant taking Phoenix to the mall (where Chick-fil-a is located) in a snow storm...yes I like to eat there. We tried to hurry as to not keep Phoenix in the snow, but we quickly found out that she loves the snow and was laughing the whole time we were running through the parking lot. She was trying to grab all the snowflakes. So the next morning we decided to build Phoenix a snowman in the back yard (well I did the deciding and Sampson did the building :) We thought our snowman was pretty awesome until we saw the neighbor down the street build one twice as big. Oh well Phoenix likes it and that's all that matters. Phoenix was able to play in the snow for the first time and as soon as she got snow on her bare hand she decided that she didn't like the snow that much anymore. Too cold. She does love her snowman though. Every morning we open her blinds to wave at the now half melted snowman.




3 comments:
I love your pictures!! Miss you guys! Love you!
i didnt know you had a blog! so fun! so i was askin your mom when you and sampson and pheonix were gonna move to ktown? we need ya here! make sure u let me know when your comin again and we will have you guys over! hopefully the house will be all fixed up.
Oh, this is Haley. I love the picture of you and Phoenix! So cute- a total framer!
Post a Comment