Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Day of Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving in Tennessee
Phoenix had her first Thanksgiving down in Tennessee.  She loved hanging out at the farm, riding dirt bikes, riding with Jefe, playing with Killer, and seeing Nannie and PaPa.  Phoenix had never been around any animals and she loved watching Killer.  Phoenix also loved all the attention from "Auntie" Emma and watching William and Jonathan on their bikes as they took each corner on two wheels.  There was a never ending supply of new toys from Jefe's auction that kept all the kids completely occupied.  We always love going to Tennessee and hanging out at Bebe's house. It is always so much fun!  And thanks to Dan we have some amazing pictures to remember the trip by. 


 

  


 

3 comments:

Taryn & Brian Elmer said...

Oh wow! You guys are so cute! Looks like you had a great trip! I wish your next one could be CALIFORNIA...like around Jan 2nd? Just before our 24th birthday! Is that right? Are we gonna be 24? Or 23? I dont even know! Haha! Love ya!

Haley Hale said...

I love that last picture of you and Phoenix! (Did Dan take that one?) It was so fun to see you guys, and I can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

Thanks for sending me your blog link! Your family is adorable. It's nice to be able to keep in touch :D!