Happy Halloween
from the Pink Unicorn
Texas Halloween
Due to the million tests, papers, and EMT shifts Sampson had to do (which = he is never home) I took Phoenix to Texas to spend Halloween with her cousin Brooke. Brooke was so excited to see Phoenix that she repeatedly began to smack Phoenix on the head. No worries Phoenix protected herself by stabbing Brooke with her horn :)
The Pink Unicorn & The MMA Ultimate Fighter
(Phoenix and Uncle Luke)
Out on the Boat
Yes it is November and yes we are still water-skiing. Thanks to my die-hard father we continue to ski year around. Phoenix loves to be on the boat especially when grandpa lets her help him drive.
Captain Phoenix
Back at Home in Provo
Phoenix is full of electricity as she crawls through her tunnel











2 comments:
Oh man! I miss that boat! I had the best time growing up with you in Houston! Your baby is so gorgeous! She looks like she had a great time on the boat! I miss you guys!! Love you!
I wish I had your legs. There is not a single dimple on them... Sigh...
Post a Comment