She is so gorgeous! She is getting so big! I havent met her but the pictures are amazing! I love you!!
I love love love the pictures. Phoenix is such a doll. Hopefully I'll get to see her again some time soon. Hope school is going well for you two.
I love the black and white picture on the puzzle. SO cute! Her eyes look a lot like Sampson's in some of these pictures. I can't wait to get her Halloween card!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She is so gorgeous! She is getting so big! I havent met her but the pictures are amazing! I love you!!
I love love love the pictures. Phoenix is such a doll. Hopefully I'll get to see her again some time soon. Hope school is going well for you two.
I love the black and white picture on the puzzle. SO cute! Her eyes look a lot like Sampson's in some of these pictures. I can't wait to get her Halloween card!
Post a Comment