The First Dirt Bikes
Tim bought these dirt bikes (that come with training wheels) for the grand kids. But of course they had to take them for a ride the first day they got them (during Thanksgiving).
Tim bought these dirt bikes (that come with training wheels) for the grand kids. But of course they had to take them for a ride the first day they got them (during Thanksgiving).






The Bigger Dirt Bike



Sampson was completely hard core this Christmas with his dirt bike riding. This was the first time he has ever been on a real dirt bike. So....we spent a good 5 hours everyday down at the farm so that he could practice going off the jumps.
Snappy...Our Alligator Snapping TurtleEvery time we come to town Sampson buys Snappy fish and then sits for hours watching Snappy hunt all the fish until their gone.

The after Christmas Mess
For Christmas this year I dressed up as "CHRISTMAS SURPRISE" (because the family pajamas did not fit me this year) I found a picture of my mom wearing this outfit to my 5th grade Christmas party. I thought that it was very appropriate to resurface the costume almost 13 years later. I think it is Sampson's favorite outfit on me.We are all take such great pictures!











2 comments:
I have several comments, so bear with me! First, that picture of Sampson stealing the dirt bike from Dad is hilarious. Second, you remember "big man, little coat?" I like to call it "big man, little bike." Third, what do Dr. Seuss and the Holocaust museum have in common? I am confused there. Fourth, why does Sampson look so scared of his first Texas Christmas??? Fifth, that is awesome that you kicked everyone's trash while pregnant. And finally, sixth, mom forwarded me the picture of baby Phoenix's room. It looks sooo cute! I can't believe you are so close to the end of your pregnancy! I miss you guys!
Hey Sampson and Brittany I want to see some pictures of your sweet baby girl. I have only seen one, and need to see more soon. I hope you're recovering easily from your c-section Brittany. I've had two and they are no fun. Can't wait to meet Phoenix!
Post a Comment