No I haven't had my baby yet. Sampson is holding our new baby niece Brooklyn. He is getting a lot of practice at being daddy.

Brooklyn Taylor Faddis was born at 1:57 pm on December 10, 2008. She weighed 6 pounds and 3 ounces and she was 20 inches long. She is such a beautiful little baby.

Luke and Liz as new parents holding little Brooklyn. Check out her sweet Santa hat.

Houston holding Brooklyn

The New Grandma's

Brooklyn all wide eyed and smiling

Brooklyn buckled into her 5-point harness car seat. She was totally ready for her first car ride going home from the hospital.
2 comments:
She is sooo adorable. I bet you can't wait!! And yoy must still be tiny cause i can't even tell you're prego in the pac w your mom and houston. We need to come see you guys
Brit & Sampson,
Your adventures and pictures are so cool! I think the humanitarian trips you guys take are really awesome- I'd love to get involved doing service like that. Congrats on the upcoming baby!
Post a Comment