Easter
We had a lot of fun this Easter because both girls were big enough to dye eggs! Eva can't be left out of anything, so after explaining to her how gently the eggs need to be put into the water, she threw the egg into the water and that one didn't turn out that great due to many cracks. Phoenix had loved watching the eggs turn colors. I love watching her discover how the world works...it makes me really happy. And yes they wore Christmas pajamas for our Easter festivities :)
Random Pictures from my phone from April:
Phoenix went to a baptism about a month ago and since then has managed to baptize herself, Eva, and all of her animals multiple, multiple times. After bath time I wrap each of the girls up and tuck them in my bed and then they play crazy baby. At Butch and Pitty's house, the caribou is the favorite toy to ride on. Eva was so excited Butch had a motorcycle. She kept repeating "I like motorcycle" over and over again. She was very concerned about Butch whenever he left on the motorcycle. She really wanted to ride on it....we just let her sit on it for now. Sampson and I love going to shoot guns. Phoenix shot a .22 for the first time last time we went and she hit the fake dove several times. She is very proud of the holes she has put in it. The girls are loving their dance class. Getting ready each week is so fun for me because they love putting on all of their ballet clothes. Eva started class at 15 months and absolutely loves it! I can't wait to see them perform at the recital in two weeks. Lately I have been making birthday crowns for different parties we have been going. This is one I made last week. Oh and the picture of the fire: We looked out and notice that there were huge flames coming from our back yard. Upon further investigation it was our neighbor's dog house engulfed in flames...pretty hilarious. The picture in the middle is my new favorite animal: a leafy sea dragon. One of the coolest animals they have at the Aquarium in Gatlinburg. The girls love going up there. We go a lot :)


1 comment:
I love the photo on top of this post! You are so creative Britt! And those girls are so gorgeous! Just like their mama!!
Post a Comment