Phoenix & Brooklyn
Joanne bought these beautiful matching dresses and so we had to have a photo shoot. Phoenix was definitely a little traumatized due to all the picture taking, but we did manage to get a few pictures where she didn't have a complete glazed over look.
Sampson's favorite picture because of Phoenix's eyebrow.
Luke and Brooklyn
My First Mother's Day!! Phoenix was awake like 5 seconds before this picture, but she would not wake back up no matter what I did.
Phoenix's new aquarium!!!
The reason why we have so many bath time pictures is because Phoenix just likes puking all over both me and her, which leads to many trips to the tub...its fun!Phoenix




3 comments:
so cute! congrats. I'm so happy for yall.
We have laughed so much over these pictures! Phoenix is so cute (and I love the one of her and Sampson with crazy hair!). I think you guys should come out soon. I need to hold her before she gets too big!
Phoenix looks like her daddy!
Post a Comment