Easter Sunday
Kenny's beautiful photography
Kenny's beautiful photography

This towel thing is way to big for and her hands still cannot fit through the openings. I am not sure what size baby this was made for.
My attempts at high quality tummy time always end up with Phoenix either screaming or sleeping. This is right before she falls asleep.


This is the beautiful dress BB bought for Phoenix. It was our first day back at church and every one was going on and on about how cute Phoenix looked in the dress.
Sampson's Ultimate BoppyHe takes Phoenix for the ride of her life all around the room
(whether she likes it or not)











2 comments:
She's a beautiful baby Faddy!!! And the dress she's in is so cute! I love the pics, tell kenny good job. Have a great one!
-Mallary
The pictures of you guys with Phoenix are great! Emma loves the one of you and Phoenix together. She also likes the one of her in the bath! We can't wait to meet her one day! (By the way, I got the package. Thanks for sending it to me. Tell me how much I owe you!)
Post a Comment