Eva's Birthday Pictures
These pictures were so fun to take in our backyard and with the longhorns. Although the longhorns thought we were bringing them food and started to surround our car and it scared Phoenix a bit. Eva wasn't afraid and posed proudly in front of her pets :)
Phoenix's Gymnastics Meet
Phoenix started gymnastics in August and loves every minute of it. She picked everything up so quickly and isn't afraid to try anything. Eva has been counting down the days and now she is finally in Phoenix's class with her. It is fun to watch them together.
The New House
After 3 months of living at Sampson's parents lake house, our house was finally ready for us to move into. We are renting this from a family friend for the 2 years we will be here. I never thought that I would have a driveway that is 1/2 mile long. I have to admit I was a little nervous at first about driving through all the longhorns to get to the house, but I was glad to have a little piece of Texas here with me in Rock Island ;)
Life through the Galaxy
Phoenix started preschool this year. I thought that she would have a hard time going, but as soon as we got through the door she was so excited she never even looked back at us. Eva on the other hand had a harder time having a sick pregnant mom as her new playmate. She seemed to keep herself busy as she decorated herself with cards before falling to sleep. The girls ran in their first race. Sampson ran the 5k part and I ran with the girls for the 1 mile. Phoenix came in first place! Eva was a good running buddy for me even though she set a pretty fast pace. We got to see Kat win Miss Congeniality at the Fairest of the Fair. The girls were so excited to see Kat Kat in her princess dress. They loved riding all the rides with cousins. The girls have left their mark on the new driveway, at target with crazy Halloween costumes, the football games dancing next to Kat, and eating all the peaches Jefe had down at the green houses.




No comments:
Post a Comment