Phoenix's 3rd Birthday
I can't believe my little baby is 3 years old. She has grown
up so fast. Phoenix
picked out Abby Cadabby as the theme for her birthday. She wanted to dress up
just like her, it was so cute. My mom came in town for Phoenix's birthday weekend extravaganza and
we had so much fun!! We drove to Gatlinburg and went to the Aquarium and the Dixie stampede. I can't believe how much the girls
enjoyed it. Eva ate more of my dinner than I did and she stomped her foot
and danced the whole time. It was hilarious. I wished my mom would have
told me she is allergic to horses before she had me buy the tickets, oh well, at
least she is still alive :) At the house the girls performed their recital dance for my mom.
I can't wait to see them in their costumes doing the dance! My mom also
helped me come up with another routine for my Soul Grooves class. It was
a big hit last Thursday!! We finished the weekend off at Webb's Country Kitchen
where the band sang Happy Birthday to Phoenix. I think my favorite part was when Phoenix opened up her presents and no matter what it was it was "what she always wanted" :) She had such a great birthday and I am so glad my mom got to come up and spend it with us!

No comments:
Post a Comment