Phoenix and Eva
Graduation
Two kids and 3 years later I conquered the mountain (no really I did...I climbed a mountain in my cap and gown in my mom's shoes)!! Sampson graduated from BYU with BS in Public Health. I graduated from SUU with a MS in Sports Performance and Conditioning and I wrote my Thesis on Complex Training. We are both SO excited to be done with school (well Sampson will officially be done with his class next week).
Houston and Nate
While down in Cedar City, Houston and Nate came down to take some engagement pictures. I am so happy that they are getting married July 21 in the San Diego Temple. I am even more happy that I decided to help Houston make the flower girl dresses for the wedding. I couldn't possibly be happier when I told Houston that I would finish the dresses when she had to go back up to Idaho. Well we only managed to make 1 of the 5 dresses. Sure wish I knew how to sew!!
Death Hike
(as Kenny described it)
So after graduation I went down to Texas with my mom (who is now a State Record Holder in the Bench Press!!!!) and Sampson decided to take a man trip down to Goblin Valley to hike Little Wild Horse Canyon and Ding n' Dang Canyon.
Rock Canyon Park
While picnicking on one of the half way warm days we have had this year, Phoenix didn't care to have some of mommy and daddy's amazing sandwich from Great Harvest (SO GOOD!!) so she decided to steal Kenny's chicken sandwich from Wendy's. As you can see she thoroughly enjoyed it. After eating, Phoenix ever so slowly ventured towards the bottom of the hill. After a while Phoenix finally felt comfortable walking up and down the hill and then we all started rolling down the hill. Phoenix rolled at a diagonal so it took her quite a bit longer to get down, but we had fun. Kenny lost his phone, but luckily we found it. At the playground Phoenix and Eva went crazy. Phoenix can't stop going down the slide and Eva has never seen so many wood chips and can't seem to get enough of them! (The only picture Sampson would let me take of him was of his shoe....luckily he has really nice Chaco's! Oh yeah and I cut off 10 inches of my hair and gave it to Lock's of Love. I really miss my hair, but I am glad some little girl can have a beautiful wig.
Kangaroo Zoo
Kangaroo Zoo is Phoenix's new favorite place to go (as you can see the guys were thrilled to be there). She loves going down all the slides especially the big one because "it's weally huge" (see video below). This kid is not afraid of anything. She loves helping mom feed Eva, wearing her sunglasses at all times, and playing dress up in her duck costume. Eva is sitting up, scooting all over the floor, and pulls herself to a standing position any chance she gets. She loves watching Phoenix run around the house. They both love playing in the doll house and doing tummy time under the coffee table. I am lucky that they are already playing so well together!
What can I say I love taking pictures of my girlies!!! They are so cute! And plus I had to get a few more pictures of Eva sitting up before she can crawl away.








2 comments:
A day in the life of Sampson & Brittany:
- Fed and clothed adorable baby girls
- Got various graduate degrees in medicine, economics, philosophy, and the humanities
- Donated non-vital organs (extra kidney, bone marrow, etc.)
- Climbed Mt. Nebo on lunch break
- Said only nice and intelligent things to each other/all other people
- Got elected to the city council of a small town in Mexico and enacted several new civil rights laws
- Took adorable photos of everything
By golly, I will eventually maybe do one of those things one day!
Alwas love seeing all of your pictures! You have such an adorable family!
Post a Comment