Sampson's family came to spend Christmas with us and Phoenix loved having so many people in the house and all of the attention she was getting. My dad was able to get a trip to SLC and within the 16 hours he was here he was able to come down to Provo to be apart of Eva's baby blessing. On December 22, 2010 we had the blessing at our house and it was so great to have so much family there.
Before everyone got here I rushed to finish making Eva's Blessing dress so Kenny could take pictures of us because I knew it would be crazy on the blessing day.












4 comments:
She is adorable! I love all the pictures.
Eva is soooo cute. You made her blessing dress???? I am impressed. Look at you. Your like super mom! You and Sampson make some very cute girlies :) Congrats again! Hope to see you soon!
BRITTANY!! OH MY GOSH!! Why are you and your family sooooo gorgeous?!! I miss you so much!
I love your blog, and your cute pics of Eva , she is so adorable for sure. fun to see your parents on there as well. miss you tons and just love you and your cute little family. your girls are so sweet and beautiful like there mommy.. love u girl....
Post a Comment