Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us!!!!!

3 Years....
August 21, 2007

It's hard to believe that Sampson and I have already been married for three years.  We have served and lived at orphanages in Mexico, Bolivia, and Peru.  I have graduated from BYU and almost finished my Masters Degree.  We have been blessed by our sweet little angel, Phoenix.  Sampson has become a certified lifeguard and EMT.  He has devoted hundreds of hours to shadowing, the Timpanogos Emergency Response Team, scouts and Young Men's,  being a TA, serving in Peru and Haiti, working as an EMT at BYU, and studying and taking the MCAT on top of taking all of his classes and working 20 hours a week.  Looking back, I wonder how we did it all, but somehow we just did.   Life has been crazy as we have begun to experience what applying to medical school is really like. I don't think we ever thought I would be 6 months pregnant with our second kid in three years, but we both wouldn't change a thing.  Amidst a lot of struggles this summer we have become closer than ever.  It has been amazing to see the tender mercies of the Lord have such a profound impact on our lives.  We find the examples and lessons that our parents have inculcated into our lives have helped get us to where we are thus far and for this we are forever grateful.  We look forward to see where life will take us next.



No comments: