Snow Shoeing
So for those of you who don't know we are expecting another little one this November. So I thought this pregnancy I would try to be a little bit more active to help me not be so sick. Its working....kind of. So we went to out in the snow with Phoenix and thought we would be adventurous. We were going to try and go to Stuart Falls, but we thought we were too cool for the trail and ended hiking straight up for a while, a long while, and lets just say I got really tired fast. So we didn't make it all the way to Stuart Falls, but we took some cool pictures and had fun watching Sampson run down the side of the mountain :)
Goblin Valley
We drove down to Goblin Valley, where Sampson had previously taken his scout troop. Even though we brought a Coleman stove, Sampson decided to cook all of our meals from his new Jet Boil. Yay for ramen, mac n' cheese, and hot chocolate!! We made peach cobbler that night in our dutch oven and Phoenix was completely amazed by the fire...so amazed she kept trying to get in the fire. Phoenix spent most of the day playing in the dirt. She had the time of her life!
Capitol Reef
We decided to drive through Captiol Reef on the way home. We then decided to go on a "little" hike and ended up hiking the 8 miles up to Cassidy's Arch and back to the car. I had done this hike before a few years back, but lets just say hiking is slightly more difficult when you pregnant : )
CASSIDY'S ARCH
Capitol Reef
We decided to drive through Captiol Reef on the way home. We then decided to go on a "little" hike and ended up hiking the 8 miles up to Cassidy's Arch and back to the car. I had done this hike before a few years back, but lets just say hiking is slightly more difficult when you pregnant : )
CASSIDY'S ARCH
















1 comment:
I hadn't heard you are pregnant, so congratulations!
Post a Comment