Friday, August 14, 2009

First Camping Trip

Maple Canyon

Lately we have been rock climbing at the Quarry and Rock Canyon. This last weekend we camped down at Maple Canyon to go rock climbing. This was our first time to try lead climbing...that was scary! Phoenix stayed super warm in her pink fleece bag...she looked like a marshmallow peep. She thoroughly enjoyed being out in the elements and I thoroughly enjoyed my fat New York strip steak that I cooked on the coleman!! If you look closely my steak is cooking :)




Here is Phoenix watching us Rock Climb

3 comments:

Taryn & Brian Elmer said...

WOW Britt!! You guys are hard core awesome!!! You wen camping with your baby and it looks like you guys had a blast!! AWESOME! You are so cute and I love your baby! Miss you! Love you!

Julia said...

You climb at the Quarry? Sloan and I used to...we have year memberships, but have been lazy for the past two months. We've committed to going back more often though, so maybe we'll see you there. And congrats on outdoor climbing, it scares me when we go!

Haley Hale said...

Mmmmm...Peeps are my favorite! You need to come back so I can munch on her delicious little cheeks!